Welcome to the International Office of the University of Education Schwäbisch Gmünd!
The International Office ...
- helps PHSG students who would like to study abroad or who are looking for a placement. We advise them regarding how to find the right exchange programme, a suitable university, and funding for their time abroad.
- helps international exchange students (Erasmus+, Baden-Württemberg Scholarship, etc.), international degree students and visiting scholars before and during their stay to study or work at our university.
- helps and advises members of our faculty and staff to develop international contacts and to take part in international exchange programmes.
- is cooperating with organisations funding international exchange (DAAD, Erasmus+, Baden-Württemberg Foundation) and is developing various forms of international exchange with our partners.
- is the main contact for our international partners – present and future!
Please do not hesitate to contact us!
During the stand-by mode of the University we are happy to assist you by e-mail.
Dr. phil. Monika Becker
Room: A 116
Phone: +49 7171 983-225
Fax: +49 7171 983388
Office hours: Wed 10.00-12.00, Tue / Thur 14.00-16.00
International Adviser (incomings):
Room: A 016
Phone: +49 7171 983-486
Office hours: Mon / Thur 9.30-11.00, Tue 13.00-14.00
Study Abroad Adviser (outgoings):
Beate Gruber, MBA
Room: A 110
Phone: +49 7171 983-243